Our AGM will be held via Zoom at 7pm on Friday 12 November 2021.
Links to the Zoom meeting and supporting documents will be sent by email to those RSVPing below.
Welcome by Steven Gourley, Chair, B&NES LD
Followed by updates from:
- Wera Hobhouse, MP for Bath
- Kevin Guy, Leader of B&NES Council
- Paul Strasburger, House of Lords, Federal Board member
Followed by the formal business of the meeting:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Report from the Chair
- Report from the Treasurer:
- accounts for 2020
- appointment of independent examiner to report on 2021 accounts
- outline budget for 2022
- Reports from Data Officer and Membership Development Officer
- Elections of Officers and Executive members
We are keen to welcome more people to serve on the Executive with fresh ideas and as much enthusiasm as we have! So, if you want to have a chat about what is involved and how to be nominated, please do talk to Claire Jackson, Secretary, or Steve Gourley, Chair.
Nominations for Officer and Executive Committee roles may now be made. Details are on the application form available here. Please apply no later than Friday 5th November by completing and returning the form to [email protected] or by post to The Returning Officer, Bath and NE Somerset Liberal Democrats, 31 James Street West, Bath BA1 2BT. We can accept an email from your nominator and/or seconder confirming their support for you if you are unable to add their signatures to the form. Scanned or pasted-in signatures are acceptable.