Conservative-run B&NES Council has made a complete mess of our road system. The roads around Keynsham are reaching crisis point.
There is more queuing traffic, more road works, more aggressive driving and more danger. The picture of a lorry mounting the pavement taken outside 3 Wellsway is a good example of the problems we now face in Keynsham. Before any more houses are committed to the area, Lib Dems call for the following:-
● Two way traffic along the whole stretch of Avon Mill Lane.
● A roundabout at the station end of Avon Mill Lane.
● Synchronised Traffic Lights by the Temple Street/Rock Road junction.
● Raised sections of road at the end of Wellsway for extra safety.
● A larger roundabout outside the British Legion to incorporate the Tesco’s road, allowing both left and right turns on Charlton Road.
Your local Liberal Democrats rely on the help of supporters to deliver for residents in Bath and North East Somerset. Select one of the tiles below to find out how you could help